Floyd County Area Technical Center
Programs: Industrial Electrical and Mechanical, Machine Tool/Trades Technology, Welding Technology
We meet the needs of all students pursuing technical education and skills training by:
1. Providing technical skills training to secondary students that leads to successful post high school transition.
2. Enhancing career exploration options for secondary students.
3. Collaborating with school districts to enhance the educational growth of all students.
4. Responding to the training needs of business and industry for the community.
5. Becoming an Area Center of Excellence for continuous improvement of quality technical education for life long learning.
View more information